bg

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Classic Design Team Open Challenge #3




1st prize Winner
(4 Digi's, Certificate and Badge)

Runner Up Winner
(3 Digi's, Certificate and Badge)

DT Favourites Winners
(1 Digi, Certificate and Badge)

Best Technique Winner
(Certificate and Badge)

Highly Commended Winner
(Certificate and Badge)

Special Mention Winner
(Certificate and Badge)


 This month the design team and I will be using stamps from  Sasayaki Glitter Digi Stamps I have chosen to use Raining Heart, I really liked the simple style of this stamp and decided to make a tag this month instead of the traditional card.


For my Tag I coloured the image using my copic markers, I then cropped down the image so it would fit nicely and then started to build the tag, I layed lace around all the edges and used Pion Design papers to cover the tag and matt the image.


Thankyou for reading, now please hop over and join us for the fun Anything Goes challenge.


1 comment: