bg

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Classic Design Team Open Challenge #2


http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

 I have some news. I have been selected as a design team member of Classic Design Team Open Challenge. I was a little late to join in the fun and will be starting with Challenge #2. 
 
1st prize Winner
(4 Digi's, Certificate and Badge)
 
Runner Up Winner
(3 Digi's, Certificate and Badge)

DT Favourites Winners
(1 Digi, Certificate and Badge)

Best Technique Winner
(Certificate and Badge)

Highly Commended Winner
(Certificate and Badge)

Special Mention Winner
(Certificate and Badge)


http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/ 

The Design Team and I will be featuring the stamps of DigiStamps4Joy and I will be using the stamp Lady with Hat, I really loved the design of the stamp and it fitted well with the shappy style I usually go with for my cards.




For my card I have coloured the image using Copic Markers. Then cropped it with one of my spellbinder dies to begin building the card. I have used Prima papers, a collection of flowers and the lace and doily are from Live and Love Crafts.

Thankyou for reading, now please hop over and join us for the fun Anything Goes challenge.

1 comment:

  1. A stunning and elegant card Tait..beautiful colouring and love your design..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete