bg

Monday, September 9, 2013

1.2.3 September Challenge

Hi, I just recently found the 123 Challenge Blog and decided what the heck I will give it a go. The challenge this month was to use the colour Pink, The Word Sweet and the technique Flowers.

 I have used a cute photo of myself and a friend and decorated with Prima and Crate Paper Papers. Along with some washi tape and a couple of resin flowers, wood veneer birds and enamel dots.

 For the flowers for the challenge I have used flower patterned paper under the photo, a couple of resin flowers and also some flower washi I found in my collection.


 Thankyou for reading
Tait :D

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Tait; and what a sweet photo :) Thanks for playing at 123! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely page - perfect for this challenge! thanks for playing along with us at 123 :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet photo & beautiful layout! Glad you found us over @ 123, thanks for playing along this month :)

    ReplyDelete