bg

Friday, September 11, 2009

My First Post


Hey Everyone,

Well my name is Tait and well quite alot of people call me Taito so there you go, im 19yrs/o but will be 20 on the 1st November. I have just finished a course in childcare and am now looking for a job in this field (no luck so far), Well anyway enough about the boring side.

I have been scrapbooking for quite a few years now and our first local store actually opened on my birthday haha. Not really sure how long i have been doing this addictive craft but I am still enjoying it and m style has changed quite alot since first beginning. As this blog continues I will begin posting some photos of my pages and other projects I complete.

Will talk again soon
Taito

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging tait ...look forward to seeing your work up on here
    hugz Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tait!

    Found you blog whilst bloghopping, I have added myself as a follower.

    I am the owner of:
    ARTastic challenge blog = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    we have four great prizes up for grabs for September

    You can could also visit From Screen to Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
    we would love to see you participate and share some Scrappin’ Love

    Leave a comment, become a follower or try your hand at a challenge

    Cheers
    Shazza

    Would love to see you pop in

    ReplyDelete