bg

Monday, August 25, 2014

Sea Jewels (Kraftin Kimmie Challenge)

Ok so I have been on a roll here the past few days and well that is all leading up to something, I have some big news to share tomorrow, so please check back.

So onto the challenge, I was trying to get this card finished for the Kraftin Kimmie DT call just to show that I could also work with their stamps, but I missed to deadline, but this will be entered into their Hot Stuff challenge happening this week. I have decided to use one of the Sea Jewels stamps which I received recently.


 Ok so onto the card.
She has been coloured up with copic markers and I have used Michele R Design papers along with a bit of Maja Design, some lace and a collection of flowers from I am Roses, along with a couple of shells.

 Copic combinations
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: V000, V01, V04, V06, V09
Tail: YG00, YG03, YG06, YG09

Thank you for reading and don't forget to come back tomorrow for my big announcement
Tait xx

No comments:

Post a Comment