bg

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dlish Scraps March Challenge

Hi everyone, I am very late with my challenge posting this month and my first month of all things :( Anyway I finally got here after being away and then coming home to no internet.

Ok I have news, I have been accepted onto the Dlish Scraps Creative team for the Autumn season. The challenge this month was to use the mood board and colours and interpret it onto a page.

The mood board this month is tropical twist.

And my take on the challenge.
I have taken most of my inspiration from the bottom left streamer photo with the ombre colour effect and transfered that onto my page by cutting out a circle background with my Silhouette and filling each circle with something different and having the ombre colours across the page.

For this page i have used the following dlish products
 Lace Buttons, Chevron bags (Orange & Pink), Rhinestones, Resin Retro dot buttons and Forget Me Nots (Pink, Orange & Yellow).
I have also used papers and a few other embellishments from my stash.


Thankyou for reading
Tait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment