bg

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Merry Christmas - Deep Ocean Challenge

Ok so every year I always have these ideas that im going to make christmas cards to go with the presents we give out and guess what every year i make about 2 and get overwhelmed by how many family members we have and just give up. So this year I am starting early and so far I have made three and a fourth is in the works :D. Lets hope i can stick to it this year :D

So this card I have decided to enter into the Deep Ocean challenge Christmas is around the corner which is to well make a christmas card :D

This is the first Magnolia stamp I have coloured for quite a while, I have found digi stamps and my printer now likes the x-press it blending card lol. Anyway I have coloured her using my Copic in a traditional red and green colour scheme.

I have used Kaiser papers, I am Roses and D-Lish flowers and some lace and seam binding from spotlight (really love that red seam binding)

Thanks for reading
Tait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment