bg

Friday, March 1, 2013

Black w/ Two Challenge

Another fantastic challenge when up at BW2 today and I just
 jumped at the chance to compete again :D This month the challenge 
is the usual Black with Red and white.

THE CHALLENGE

MY TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE
I have created an easel card with black cardstock and red and
white patterned papers with a fancy doily in there and some gause
behind my stamp.
I have used a cute little Magnolia stamp called Japanese Tilda and 
coloured her with copic markers in reds and greys for her hair.

 I have used a bunch of flowers for embellishing a must have
in my case, I can never seem to create a card without flowers.
I have also sprayed the whole project with Glimmer Mist to give
it a bit of a sparkle.

Thankyou for reading, hope you enjoy
Tait :D

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing, thanks for joining us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Tait .. thanx for playing on BW2 .. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Tait, loving that card well done :) thanks for playing along @ BW2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is beautiful thanks of joining in at BW2 cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Tait, I really must get into flowers x

    ReplyDelete